Trash should be placed at curbside by 7:00 a.m. on your scheduled collection day.
Never put any of the following materials in the trash cart as these materials can harm refuse collectors and the environment:
- Liquids of any type
- Medical Waste
- Syringes in small quantities may be placed into a plastic container, an example being a liquid laundry detergent bottle with the cap replaced and the container then placed into the regular trash
- Building and construction debris from large projects is the responsibility of the resident or job contractor
- Furniture, appliances, auto parts, water heaters, major appliances, couches/chairs, car bumpers, fenders, engine blocks, etc. (See Large Item Pick up)
- Unwrapped sharp objects
- Household hazardous wastes
- Large tree limbs and trunks
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper container for trash?
The 95, 65 or 35 gallon green trash cart provided by the township is the proper container for trash.
What materials should be considered trash?
Normal household refuse.
When can I change the size of my trash can?
Request for trash can exchanges can be made on weekdays in September by calling 267-536-1038 or 267-536-1034 from of 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
Please use common sense when disposing of trash!
If you have a question with relationship to the above information, please call (267) 536-1038.